Hey!
This is my first blog here, and I will try to write something about what I schould do today.
Now I'm just trying begin to write and I will write more later.
Right now I'm in Haninge, outside Stockholm, to visit my family and celebrate my brothers birthday. He is going to 18 years old next week, but I'm not going to be here then so we will celebrate him and my dad this evening. I havn't bought any present to him yet and I don't really know what I schould by. What kind of things like an 18 year old boy? I had thought to maybe by a telephonecard to him and some practical-joke things, but I'm not shure if he will like it. Soon I will go to one shoppingcenter here in Haninge, and I will also study some english and bake a cake for my brother.
Wel, had to go now and speak whith my brother. See you later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment